Welcome to theDeveloper Documentation. Using the webservices, you can access and display local content and advertising on your site or application.
Ads By CityGrid
The API Documentation is organized as follows:
This document is intended for website and mobile developers who want to enhance their current local content experience with basic and enhanced business information, deals, reviews, local search functionality, and multiple monetization tools. This guide provides an introduction and reference materials for using theAPI.
The REST APIs allow you to obtain and post information about local content. REST makes it easy to write and test applications. You can try out the various URLs by using a browser, and you can build mobile or web applications that interact with the APIs using any programming language that allows you to make HTTP calls.
Terms and Conditions and Usage Requirements
Please review our attribution guidelines document with Brand and Logo usage guidelines.
Support is available to help you develop the best possible applications and websites that take advantage of theAPIs.
- Developer Center. Visit the Developer Center to see example code, such as how to build an optimal landing page.
- Forums. Look at what other developers are asking and building in the Forums. Learn, build and share!
- Reports. If you are a paid publisher, check your numbers daily using Reports. (If you can’t access the reports, please contact email@example.com.) All other publishers can access usage reports by logging into to the Developer Center .
- Partner Account Managers. Our dedicated Partner Account Managers are here to help should you have any questions while you are working with us. We welcome your feedback.
What's New in Version 2
The following changes have been made from Version 1:
- Version 1 parameters that used camel case have been renamed to use underscores instead.
- The impression_id parameter and element have been added to track impressions.
- The ad_destination_url element now contains an obfuscated URL.
- Histograms have been added to return numbers of results, grouped by category.
- Region searches now include both boxes and circles.
- The Offers and Profile APIs have several new parameters and return elements.
- Google Protocol Buffers have been added as a new return format option to some APIs.
- Several new error codes have been added.